Looking for reliable landscaper who can mow my lawn and fields, and possibly my hayfield/pastures; I can cut the pastures on my garden tractor but my back says “NO!” Work will include cutting back growth, pruning, thinning small trees sprouting all over, cutting back or pulling up buckthorn. and just generally having the knowledge of what makes sense. Eco-consciousness please. please email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 802.387.0595 lv mssg.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Easter Egg Hunt at the Putney Coop
- Creating Your Own Small Business Website is subject of BDCC workshop
- We’ve made some changes
- FIELD & GARDEN HERBAL APPRENTICESHIP ~ Spring 2018
- Putney Cares next Community Luncheon Tuesday 3/27/18
- Mid-Session Report from Montpelier
- JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR CREATES BUZZ
- The Slambovian Circus of Dreams at Next Stage
- Putney Democrats To Meet March 19
- Frogtown Mountain Pupeteers, Everybody Loves Pirates!