Skip to content

Latest from Vermont Health Dept. On COVID 19

If you have questions about COVID 19, call 2-1-1.
If you re returning from most of Europe, China, Iran or South Korea: Call Vt. Health Dept Epidemiology at 802-863-7240.
If you are sick or concerned about your health, call your Primary Care Provider If you don’t have a PCP, call 2-1-1.

Please avoid going to the hospital, except in a life-treating situation .

If you need help contacting the Vt.Health Dept or can’t find a Primary Care Provider call or email me
Rep. Mike Mrowicki. 802-387-8787.