The Community of Vermont Elders – Senior Medicare Patrol (COVE – VTSMP) will provide a free presentation about Medicare fraud, error, abuse and waste, as well as general consumer fraud and financial exploitation. The presentation will be held at the Putney Community Cares Barn on Kimball Hill, Putney, VT, on Friday, November 16th, at 1:00pm. Please come learn how to protect yourself and family members safe from scams and the importance of reporting if you or someone you know has fallen victim to a scam. For more information, please contact Kelly McElheny, SVT Regional Coordinator, COVE – VTSMP program, at 802-440-1528 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited so call to reserve your seat.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Midpoint Legislative Report
- 38th Annual Windham County Bowl for Kids’ Sake
- Futon Love Seat For Sale
- Putney 2018 Audit Reports
- Putney Select Board Public Informational Meeting
- Cookies & Coffee with Putney School Board Candidates
- Compass School’s 20th Anniversary Fiesta–Saturday March 2nd
- Nimbus Dance Company Performance at The Putney School
- BAKED GOODS NEEDED FOR PCS FOUR WINDS BAKE SALE
- Putney Central School Forest Community Work Day