The Community of Vermont Elders – Senior Medicare Patrol (COVE – VTSMP) will provide a free presentation about Medicare fraud, error, abuse and waste, as well as general consumer fraud and financial exploitation. The presentation will be held at the Putney Community Cares Barn on Kimball Hill, Putney, VT, on Friday, November 16th, at 1:00pm. Please come learn how to protect yourself and family members safe from scams and the importance of reporting if you or someone you know has fallen victim to a scam. For more information, please contact Kelly McElheny, SVT Regional Coordinator, COVE – VTSMP program, at 802-440-1528 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited so call to reserve your seat.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Next Stage Arts Project presents StompBoxTrio on August 22
- VOTING TODAY
- 8.7.2020 PUTNEY PROPERTY TAX BILLING
- Season Finale Yellow Barn Concerts
- Landmark College Alum looking for housing to rent SOON!
- 8.4.2020 Storm Warning Notice:
- Putney Planning Commission Seeking Members
- Next Stage Presents Alisa Amador and Seth Glier on Friday, August 7
- 7.22.2020 Putney Property Tax Bill Announcement
- Next Stage Arts Project presents Crocodile River Music on Saturday, July 25