My name is Catie and I am a local school teacher with two wonderful children(3.5 and almost 7). We are looking for a lovely home ON or BEFORE May 1 in Putney or surrounding areas. We have excellent local references, and are kind community members. Ideally we are looking for a place in nature but accessible to town with ease. We garden and would like a space for that, and need access to a washer dryer. We’re looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom, with beautiful light, a quiet environment, and kind neighbors. Bathtub is a bonus! My budget is 800-1100. If it includes some or all utilities, that would be wonderful, but not necessary. We are a non-smoking household and have no pets. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text or call at 207-650-2231 with questions or if you have an idea of a nice home for us. Thanks so much and have a beautiful day!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Wanted to Hire.
- The Putney Food Co-op Celebrates 80 Years
- Tonight! Alfred Hitchcock and the Art of Suspense–7pm via Zoom
- Come Grow With Us at the Putney Community Garden
- Monthly Foot Clinic at Putney Community Cares
- State Reps Host Community Conversation-Online
- Seeking Energy Committee members
- Green Up Day is May 1, 2021
- ReWild Putney! Native Nut Trees For Our Community
- Singalong Concert to Benefit Community Asylum Seekers Project (CASP)