Hi, my name is Micah and I am the assistant produce manager at the Putney Coop. My wife and I are looking for a quiet place with in the Putney or surrounding area to move into ASAP. We have 2 cats, a quiet, friendly 35 pound dog (shar pei/lab mix) who’s is always on leash and is cat friendly, and 8 hens. We are looking for a cabin, or a 1 to 2 bedroom in a quiet environment, good light, with respectful and kind neighbors and space for our chickens. We have fantastic local references and a steady income. Our budget is $750-1000. Utilities included (even partial) would be amazing but not a necessity. We do not smoke. Please email me at email@example.com or call or text me at (808)636-4825 with any questions or if you may know someone who may have a wonderful home for us. Have a wonderful day!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Tai Chi Weekly at Putney Community Cares
- Seeking Kitten or Young Cat
- 2 bedroom rental in Westminster
- Putney Seeking Lifeguard
- Putney Public Library Reopens to In-Person Visits
- Theft of Wood Chips from Putney Community Garden
- Windham 4 Reps Host Online Session Wrap Up Meeting
- small window air conditioner
- Putney Historical Society Newsletter
- Tractor mower for sale