Our beloved, ginger-colored, Maine Coon cat, Mr. Higgins, went missing yesterday, Friday, Oct. 27. His home is 106/114 Westminster Road (his barn is Village Arts of Putney, across from Spring Hill Road, Meadowvale Farm. If you see him or know of his whereabouts, please call 802-246-7742 or 387-5789 and ask for John or Penelope. If you live in our neighborhood, please check your garage or barn if they have closed doors! Thank you!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Sarasa Ensemble: Music for 3 Cellos–Discounted Rush Tickets available at Putney Library
- NEYT presents Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind
- Looking for 5 drawer lateral filing cabinet
- Vermont Jazz Center Sextet On Stage at Main Street Arts
- Naomi Shelton & The Gospel Queens at Next stage on Saturday, September 14
- Don’t have time to clean your home?
- Art Classes for Adults with Developmental Disabilities at River Gallery School of Art – Begin Mondays, September 16!
- Putney Library Book Group to Discuss The Overstory
- September 14th Western Slope Walk on Putney Mountain Postponed
- House For Sale in Brattleboro