Our beloved, ginger-colored, Maine Coon cat, Mr. Higgins, went missing yesterday, Friday, Oct. 27. His home is 106/114 Westminster Road (his barn is Village Arts of Putney, across from Spring Hill Road, Meadowvale Farm. If you see him or know of his whereabouts, please call 802-246-7742 or 387-5789 and ask for John or Penelope. If you live in our neighborhood, please check your garage or barn if they have closed doors! Thank you!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- cats missing
- Yellow Barn 2020 Summer Concert Series
- Putney Farmers’ Market is Reopening Our In-person Market!
- Amid Black Lives Matter Movement Comes Call For Change At Putney School
- Next Legislators Online Meeting to Feature Xusana Davis, Director of Vt. Racial Equity Commission
- Putney Summer for Kids!
- Next Stage Drive In Theater Concert – The Vermont Jazz Center Sextet on Friday, July 3
- ROAD CLOSURE – BUNKER ROAD DUMMERSTON VERMONT
- ROUTE 5 BRIDGE CLOSURE
- Windham Southeast School District Election June 30, 2020