Our beloved, ginger-colored, Maine Coon cat, Mr. Higgins, went missing yesterday, Friday, Oct. 27. His home is 106/114 Westminster Road (his barn is Village Arts of Putney, across from Spring Hill Road, Meadowvale Farm. If you see him or know of his whereabouts, please call 802-246-7742 or 387-5789 and ask for John or Penelope. If you live in our neighborhood, please check your garage or barn if they have closed doors! Thank you!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Fastest Yard Sale in Vermont
- corgi property maintenance hiring.
- Tag Sale Saturday, May 26th
- Friends of the Moore Free Library Community Tag Sale
- How to fully design and launch your own website
- Sound Workshop: A Gathering of Listeners
- 3BR house in private location near Putney Village $1,500/mo
- Seasonal part-time help wanted at Santa’s Land USA
- 2007 Honda Civic HYBRID for sale
- Seeking area businesses…..