Our beloved, ginger-colored, Maine Coon cat, Mr. Higgins, went missing yesterday, Friday, Oct. 27. His home is 106/114 Westminster Road (his barn is Village Arts of Putney, across from Spring Hill Road, Meadowvale Farm. If you see him or know of his whereabouts, please call 802-246-7742 or 387-5789 and ask for John or Penelope. If you live in our neighborhood, please check your garage or barn if they have closed doors! Thank you!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Local Legislators Offer Forum Jan 27 , 1-3pm at Putney Library
- 4 bedroom log home on 5 private acres in Williamsville
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Helen Sung’s “Sung With Words”
- Looking for occasional snow clearing help for big storms
- 2019 Dog Licenses Now on Sale
- Wondering what Putney Community Cares is all about?
- JUKE JOINT BLUES & BBQ: SUNNY LOWDOWN AND THE ICE CREAM MEN at Next Stage! BBQ by Top of the Hill Grill
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Appointments
- Effects of Government Shutdown on 3SquaresVT
- Brattleboro Homelessness Awareness Day Vigil