Our beloved, ginger-colored, Maine Coon cat, Mr. Higgins, went missing yesterday, Friday, Oct. 27. His home is 106/114 Westminster Road (his barn is Village Arts of Putney, across from Spring Hill Road, Meadowvale Farm. If you see him or know of his whereabouts, please call 802-246-7742 or 387-5789 and ask for John or Penelope. If you live in our neighborhood, please check your garage or barn if they have closed doors! Thank you!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- River Singers Holiday Concert to Benefit CASP
- Hiroya Tsukamoto, innovative guitarist, at Stage 33 Live
- Putney Historical Society
- Last Chance To Register For NEYT Junior Company Winter Play!
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Annual Big Band Scholarship Fundraiser, Celebrating Nat King Cole
- Next Stage Arts Project Hires New Executive Director
- John Stowell & Draa Hobbs, jazz guitar
- Putney Library Closed Monday Dec 2nd due to snow.
- Matilda: The Musical is Holiday Show Perfection
- Next Stage Arts Project presents The Groovebarbers A Capella Holiday Concert on Friday, December 6