Do you have a nice big clump of daisies, black-eyed susans, and/or really red bee-balm? Do you think that your clump could stand to have some the flower heads harvested and not reinvested in your plot? If so, I’d love to drop by and harvest them when the flowers go to seed. Those are the seeds I’m looking for, but if you have something else you think I need, I’ll hear you out. Either way, call Ray at 387-3003.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- WWAC Talk Friday, Oct. 25: “Beheading in the Age of its Technological Reproducibility”
- October Huddle with Meg Mott
- FREE CRIB
- 2nd Installment of 2019 Property Taxes
- Citizen of the Year Nominations
- October Community Supper
- 17th Annual Heirloom Apple Day at Scott Farm Orchard- October 13 &14
- Public Forum on Healthcare
- Cleaner.. Nanny..baby Sitter Needed
- CONCERT TO BENEFIT ASYLUM SEEKERS