Don’t miss this month’s community supper! It’s Greenwood School hosting and chef Carl Head’s dishes are always delicious and plentiful. The menu features Portofino Pasta Bake (ziti with sweet Italian sausage) including veggie and gluten-free versions, his irresistible homemade honey oat bread and butter, a tossed salad with ranch or raspberry vinaigrette dressings, Vermont cider, and raspberry oat bars with whipped cream.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Come Grow With Us At The Putney Community Garden
- Putney Mountain Association Poetry Contest
- Come hear Big Woods Voices & support Putney Cares on Sunday 4/22/18
- Cantrip and Lindsay Straw at Next Stage on Saturday, April 21
- April 21 Women in Music Gala: “O, Britannia!”
- Running for office? Come speak with the Putney Democrats!
- Trinity Rep Announces JAMES ROBERTS, PUTNEY SCHOOL Winner of the 2018 WRITE HERE! WRITE NOW! Playwriting Competition
- Putney Cares next Community Luncheon Tuesday 4/24/18
- OSHER CANCELLED for April 16th