The Vermont Workers’ Center is hosting drop-in informational hours about the upcoming Medicaid redeterminations. We will be at the Putney Foodshelf in the Putney Community Center on Friday, March 24 between 1:30 and 3:30. All are welcome to stop in to find out whether you will be affected, what your rights are in this process, and how to be sure that you aren’t cut off for bureaucratic reasons. People who are not on Medicaid and have questions about health care access are also welcome, as there will be other health care resources available. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- THE GASLIGHT TINKERS at NEXT STAGE
- Putney Annual Town Meeting
- Putney Farmers’ Market Seeks Vendors!
- Putney Office for Rent – Downtown
- I am running for the 3 year Select Board seat
- Childcare at Putney Town Meeting
- Contribute to Town Meeting Bake Sale
- Brattleboro Women’s Chorus Open Rehearsals for New Singers 2/29
- Updates and FAQs of Alice Holway Drive
- Arts & Humanities Curators Speak at Next Stage Arts in March and April