This month Medicaid recipients in Vermont will begin receiving letters asking for updated eligibility information. The Vermont Workers’ Center is hosting drop-in information hours at the Putney Foodshelf, Putney Community Center, 10 Christian Square on Friday, April 21 between 1:30 and 3:30 p.m. Stop in for information about this process, who will be affected, how to find out when to expect your letter, what your rights are, and how to be sure that you aren’t cut off for bureaucratic reasons. People who are not on Medicaid and have questions about health care access are also welcome, as there will be other health care resources available. For more information or if you can’t make those hours, email email@example.com.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Brattleboro Women’s Chorus Spring Concerts
- Next Stage Bandwagon Summer Series to Present a Dance Party with Salsa Ensemble LPT & Reggae Band The Human Rights
- The Caterpillar Lab at the Putney Farmers’ Market Sunday, May 28, 11-3
- Twilight on the Tavern lawn presents Vermont Jazz Center Sextet
- International Musical Collective Sia Tolno & Afro Dead to Perform at Cooper Field as Part of the Next Stage Bandwagon Summer Series
- Hidden Springs Maple Farm Store Opening for the Season
- Foot Care Clinic is now FREE
- Putney Library to Hold Garden Fundraiser Book Sale
- Gregorio Uribe to Perform at Cooper Field as Part of the Next Stage Bandwagon Summer Series
- Housekeeping Position at The Putney School