50 years ago, the Canadian people fought a heroic battle and now have universal health care. The time has come for us to stand up against the corporate campaign against Medicare for All in the U.S. Come see “The Healthcare Movie” at the Putney Library, Monday, Aug 28, at 6:30 PM! Marvin Malik, M.D., from the Vermont Physicians for a National Health Plan (PNHP) will facilitate a discussion after the movie.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Attention Putney HS Seniors- Scholarship!
- Town Manager Press Release-Putney Town Pool
- Village home for sale!
- 6.3.2020 PUTNEY BOIL WATER ORDER LIFTED
- State Reps Recent Recent Community Zoom Meeting
- 6.1.2020 BOIL WATER NOTICE
- 5.31.2020 PUTNEY WATER SERVICE BREAK
- 1987 Vanagon Country Homes Camper Looking for New Home!
- Taxes and Utility Payments: Alternative Payment Methods Available
- Public Informational Meeting-Bridge Deck Replacement