50 years ago, the Canadian people fought a heroic battle and now have universal health care. The time has come for us to stand up against the corporate campaign against Medicare for All in the U.S. Come see “The Healthcare Movie” at the Putney Library, Monday, Aug 28, at 6:30 PM! Marvin Malik, M.D., from the Vermont Physicians for a National Health Plan (PNHP) will facilitate a discussion after the movie.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- We’ve made some changes
- FIELD & GARDEN HERBAL APPRENTICESHIP ~ Spring 2018
- Putney Cares next Community Luncheon Ttuesday 3/27/18
- Mid-Session Report from Montpelier
- JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR CREATES BUZZ
- The Slambovian Circus of Dreams at Next Stage
- Putney Democrats To Meet March 19
- Frogtown Mountain Pupeteers, Everybody Loves Pirates!
- Eastes, Spencer, Keelan in Concert
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Donny McCaslin Quartet feat. Jason Lindner in A Tribute to David Bowie