50 years ago, the Canadian people fought a heroic battle and now have universal health care. The time has come for us to stand up against the corporate campaign against Medicare for All in the U.S. Come see “The Healthcare Movie” at the Putney Library, Monday, Aug 28, at 6:30 PM! Marvin Malik, M.D., from the Vermont Physicians for a National Health Plan (PNHP) will facilitate a discussion after the movie.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Set of 16″ tires mounted on wheels
- Online Event: Addressing Anti-Semitism in Vermont
- Apple pie workshop this Saturday at Scott Farm
- Woodworking Classes at HatchSpace
- Mali Obomsawin Sextet & Coast Jazz Orchestra of Dartmouth College
- Brookline side of Putney Mnt Closed
- Carving with Computers?
- This Thursday, October 7th at 7pm! Reading : Poetry from a Pandemic via Zoom
- Meet Your (New) Neighbor: October Edition
- Rhythm Nomads, featuring Massamba Diop