Come learn about how to prevent Medicare Fraud on Friday March 29th, 2019 at the Laura Heller Community Barn at 54 Kimball Hill in Putney, VT. The presentation will start at 1pm and is FREE. Call 802-387-5593 or email: email@example.com for more information.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- River Singers Holiday Concert to Benefit CASP
- Hiroya Tsukamoto, innovative guitarist, at Stage 33 Live
- Putney Historical Society
- Last Chance To Register For NEYT Junior Company Winter Play!
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Annual Big Band Scholarship Fundraiser, Celebrating Nat King Cole
- Next Stage Arts Project Hires New Executive Director
- John Stowell & Draa Hobbs, jazz guitar
- Putney Library Closed Monday Dec 2nd due to snow.
- Matilda: The Musical is Holiday Show Perfection
- Next Stage Arts Project presents The Groovebarbers A Capella Holiday Concert on Friday, December 6