Come learn about how to prevent Medicare Fraud on Friday March 29th, 2019 at the Laura Heller Community Barn at 54 Kimball Hill in Putney, VT. The presentation will start at 1pm and is FREE. Call 802-387-5593 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Copies of The Overstory Wanted
- After-School Help Wanted at Putney Central School
- Yoga for Kids at Putney Library on Thursday Evenings!
- Twilight on the Tavern Lawn presents Low Lily on Sunday, August 25
- 2 bedroom – House share
- BMH hosts a FREE workshop on “Chronic Pain Management” at Putney Community Cares
- Dining room table & chairs – price reduced!
- Looking for a patient typist…
- Vt. Secretary of Commerce and Community Development in Putney, Aug. 14
- Twilight on the Tavern Lawn presents Planet Zydeco on Sunday, August 11