The Community of Vermont Elders – Senior Medicare Patrol (COVE – VTSMP) will provide a free presentation about Medicare fraud, error, abuse and waste, as well as general consumer fraud and financial exploitation. The presentation will be held at the Putney Community Cares Barn on Kimball Hill, Putney, VT, on Friday, December 14th, at 1:00pm. Please come learn how to protect yourself and family members safe from scams and the importance of reporting if you or someone you know has fallen victim to a scam. For more information, please contact Kelly McElheny, SVT Regional Coordinator, COVE – VTSMP program, at 802-440-1528 or email@example.com.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Concert to Benefit Asylum Seekers
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Helen Sung’s “Sung With Words”
- Comedian Rusty DeWees Event at Landmark College Rescheduled for March 26
- The WWAC/Marlboro Colleg “Engaging the World Series” Continues
- “CHICAGO” OPENS AT THE BELLOWS FALLS OPERA HOUSE
- Thursday, March 28th–The River Junction Writers read from Short Tall Tales at Putney Library
- Socks in the Frying Pan and Zoe Darrow at Next Stage
- A few things for sale
- MUD SEASON & DIRT ROADS
- Free Airdyne Bike