The Community of Vermont Elders – Senior Medicare Patrol (COVE – VTSMP) will provide a free presentation about Medicare fraud, error, abuse and waste, as well as general consumer fraud and financial exploitation. The presentation will be held at the Putney Community Cares Barn on Kimball Hill, Putney, VT, on Friday, December 14th, at 1:00pm. Please come learn how to protect yourself and family members safe from scams and the importance of reporting if you or someone you know has fallen victim to a scam. For more information, please contact Kelly McElheny, SVT Regional Coordinator, COVE – VTSMP program, at 802-440-1528 or email@example.com.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Local Legislators Offer Forum Jan 27 , 1-3pm at Putney Library
- 4 bedroom log home on 5 private acres in Williamsville
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Helen Sung’s “Sung With Words”
- Looking for occasional snow clearing help for big storms
- 2019 Dog Licenses Now on Sale
- Wondering what Putney Community Cares is all about?
- JUKE JOINT BLUES & BBQ: SUNNY LOWDOWN AND THE ICE CREAM MEN at Next Stage! BBQ by Top of the Hill Grill
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Appointments
- Effects of Government Shutdown on 3SquaresVT
- Brattleboro Homelessness Awareness Day Vigil