The Community of Vermont Elders – Senior Medicare Patrol (COVE – VTSMP) will provide a free presentation about Medicare fraud, error, abuse and waste, as well as general consumer fraud and financial exploitation. The presentation will be held at the Putney Community Cares Barn on Kimball Hill, Putney, VT, on Friday, December 14th, at 1:00pm. Please come learn how to protect yourself and family members safe from scams and the importance of reporting if you or someone you know has fallen victim to a scam. For more information, please contact Kelly McElheny, SVT Regional Coordinator, COVE – VTSMP program, at 802-440-1528 or email@example.com.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Thank you to all who helped out at the “Cookies & Cocoa with Santa” event
- Fireside Chats Feature Hikes, Kids and Beavers
- How to Spot a Scam
- MEDICARE FRAUD PREVENTION WORKSHOP CANCELLED TODAY FRIDAY 12/14/18
- Fair and Impartial Policing Forum
- Transportation in Vermont
- An Exciting Change for Putney Library!
- Circles of Social Life: A Study of Putney, Vermont 2018
- Putney Food Coop Update – Soft Opening Dec. 19th
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses Now Available at Town Hall