The Community of Vermont Elders – Senior Medicare Patrol (COVE – VTSMP) will provide a free presentation about Medicare fraud, error, abuse and waste, as well as general consumer fraud and financial exploitation. The presentation will be held at the Putney Community Cares Barn on Kimball Hill, Putney, VT, on Friday, December 14th, at 1:00pm. Please come learn how to protect yourself and family members safe from scams and the importance of reporting if you or someone you know has fallen victim to a scam. For more information, please contact Kelly McElheny, SVT Regional Coordinator, COVE – VTSMP program, at 802-440-1528 or email@example.com.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Vermont Jazz Center Sextet On Stage at Main Street Arts
- Naomi Shelton & The Gospel Queens at Next stage on Saturday, September 14
- Don’t have time to clean your home?
- Art Classes for Adults with Developmental Disabilities at River Gallery School of Art – Begin Mondays, September 16!
- Putney Library Book Group to Discuss The Overstory
- September 14th Western Slope Walk on Putney Mountain Postponed
- House For Sale in Brattleboro
- Free Freezer – West West
- Advance Care Planning Workshop happening on Wednesday 9/18/19 @ Putney Community Cares
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Steve Turre Quintet