The Community of Vermont Elders – Senior Medicare Patrol (COVE – VTSMP) will provide a free presentation about Medicare fraud, error, abuse and waste, as well as general consumer fraud and financial exploitation. The presentation will be held at the Putney Community Cares Barn on Kimball Hill, Putney, VT, on Friday, December 14th, at 1:00pm. Please come learn how to protect yourself and family members safe from scams and the importance of reporting if you or someone you know has fallen victim to a scam. For more information, please contact Kelly McElheny, SVT Regional Coordinator, COVE – VTSMP program, at 802-440-1528 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Putney Foodshelf Community Tag Sale
- Library Staining Request for Proposal
- The Putney Library will be closed on Memorial Day, Monday, May 24th. Have a great weekend!
- WANTED – 4 Drawer File
- Putney Farmers’ Market Opening Day
- Putney Mountain Tree ID Walk – Saturday, June 8th at 10:00 a.m
- Looking for 4 used tires #205-55HR16
- Missing cow in Putney
- May 26: Solo Organ, Chamber Singers & Holiday Cookout at The Organ Barn
- A BIG Thank You to Buckthorn Volunteers