It’s that magical time of year. Come join over fifty local people in welcoming spring atop Putney mountain at 5:30 AM as part of our over twenty-year tradition. If you have never been–in a year soon to come, you will have missed your chance. But Not This Year! See you there. (Lesser stand at the Town Hall 6:45 AM.)
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Putney Community Garden Open House
- Putney Water System-Consumer Confidence Repot 2020
- Looking For A Wonderful Home For Immediate Move In
- New Job Opening at Sandglass Theater
- Advanced Care Planning Volunteer Training
- Brattleboro Women’s Chorus Mother’s Day Singalong
- SUSU commUNITY Farm
- Wednesday, May 5th–Aging Gardens, Aging Gardeners
- Windham Southeast School District (WSESD) Special Election
- Backyard @NECCA – A Circus Show!