It’s that magical time of year. Come join over fifty local people in welcoming spring atop Putney mountain at 5:30 AM as part of our over twenty-year tradition. If you have never been–in a year soon to come, you will have missed your chance. But Not This Year! See you there. (Lesser stand at the Town Hall 6:45 AM.)
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Twilight on the Tavern Lawn presents The Gaslight Tinkers on Sunday, August 1
- LL Bean toboggan for sale
- Teacher new to PCS Seeking House Rental
- PUTNEY ROAD CLOSURES:
- Open Air Circus “Stars Above” Comes to Southern Vermont – 2 Nights Only!
- Double sink
- Grandfather clock
- Yamaha keyboard
- Vintage x-country skis
- Ease & Connection in Your Community