If anyone has furniture they can donate to a local family who are moving into an apartment after being homeless it would be greatly appreciated. They need: a queen bed and mattress, a couch, living room chairs, kitchen or dining room table and chairs, bureaus. If you have something to donate call Kate Kelly at Putney Community Cares 802-387-2120 or email at email@example.com. Thank you.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Local Legislators Offer Forum Jan 27 , 1-3pm at Putney Library
- 4 bedroom log home on 5 private acres in Williamsville
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Helen Sung’s “Sung With Words”
- Looking for occasional snow clearing help for big storms
- 2019 Dog Licenses Now on Sale
- Wondering what Putney Community Cares is all about?
- JUKE JOINT BLUES & BBQ: SUNNY LOWDOWN AND THE ICE CREAM MEN at Next Stage! BBQ by Top of the Hill Grill
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Appointments
- Effects of Government Shutdown on 3SquaresVT
- Brattleboro Homelessness Awareness Day Vigil