We are here to help!
Putney Mutual Aid can connect you to:
- Neighbors who can help you!
- Pick up groceries, provide homemade meals
- Take care of a pet, childcare (once stay-at-home is lifted)
- Neighbors who need your help!
- Shop for groceries, make and deliver homemade meals
- Sew masks for individuals or organizations
- Many other ways to help!
- Organizations with resources
|Putney Foodshelf – 802.387.8551 – www.putneyfoodshelf.org Open hours: Saturday 9-11am|
|Putney Community Cares – 802.387.2120 Emergency financial assistance for Putney residents Support with applying for housing, Medicaid and VHC Rides to essential medical appointments Masks available for Putney residents (no contact pickup!)|
|Emergency Management Coordinator – 802.387.4372 Check-ins for vulnerable neighbors|
Connect with Putney Mutual Aid!
Visit the Town of Putney’s website – putneyvt.org
Click on COVID-19 Update for Putney Mutual Aid resources