Are you working toward publishing a novel or short stories? Would you benefit from joining a community of local writers working to refine their craft? On Saturday, March 11 a writer’s group will meet at the Putney Public Library from 4 to 5PM for introductions and to set a meeting schedule for the next few months. We’ll be workshopping each other’s pieces, sharing our knowledge about the craft of writing, and possibly engaging in some generative writing exercises. You are welcome to just show up, or contact Meghan Houlihan at firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-275-2911 for more information.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- We’ve made some changes
- FIELD & GARDEN HERBAL APPRENTICESHIP ~ Spring 2018
- Putney Cares next Community Luncheon Tuesday 3/27/18
- Mid-Session Report from Montpelier
- JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR CREATES BUZZ
- The Slambovian Circus of Dreams at Next Stage
- Putney Democrats To Meet March 19
- Frogtown Mountain Pupeteers, Everybody Loves Pirates!
- Eastes, Spencer, Keelan in Concert
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Donny McCaslin Quartet feat. Jason Lindner in A Tribute to David Bowie