The Earth Bridge Community Land Trust (EBCLT) Board is searching for a note taker for their meetings. Are you interested in working as an independent contract for a few hours per month (3-4 hours for a flat $60/month fee) as a note taker? The job description is listed below and if you would like more information about the position, please contact us at email@example.com. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible — please submit your application by Feburary 15, 2021.
Earth Bridge Community Land Trust
Note taker Job Description
POSITION and SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The purpose of the Note Taker position is to accurately record the proceedings of regular board meetings and other meetings as assigned by the board, to meet EBCLT’s need for written records, as well as the legal requirement to keep official, approved minutes. Important note: This position will be filled by an independent contractor.
• Attend Board meetings and take notes
• Attend any other meetings requested by the Board president and take notes
• Collaborate with the Board Secretary to insure a timely transmission of notes
• Ensure that the approved minutes are accurate and filed appropriately
• Ability to work in a consistent, reliable, friendly, and cooperative manner with others
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Some flexibility in availability will be necessary from time to time
• Technology skills: proficient with Microsoft Word, MS Excel, Google Docs, and Google Drive
• Ability to pay attention to detail, take accurate notes, maintain confidentiality, and work independently