Due to a scheduling conflict, the November Community Supper will return to the Community Center for this month’s dinner only. Our generous host, Landmark College, is preparing a bountiful meal, featuring: green salad with two dressings and home-baked rolls, herb roasted pork loin with mushroom demi-glace accompanied by garlic mashed potatoes and sauteed green beans with roasted red peppers; a vegetarians option of butternut squash ravioli will also be offered; with pumpkin cheesecake bars and gluten-free white chocolate cranberry cookies for dessert. Come join your friends and neighbors for delicious food and conversation.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Acrobatic Conundrum: Fig Tree Waltzes
- Gobble Gobble!
- Charles Henry’s Final Curtain premieres at MSA
- Putney Community Cares next Luncheon for Seniors Tuesday 10/23/18
- Putney Fire Department says THANK YOU!
- Putney Mountain Association Seeks Food Donations for Welcome Center Fund-Raiser
- Halloween in Putney
- Explore Volunteer Opportunities in Putney
- SCREWNOMICS IS TOPIC OF TALK AT EVERYONE’S BOOKS
- Ellis Paul and Garrin Benfield at Next Stage on Friday, October 19