Due to a scheduling conflict, the November Community Supper will return to the Community Center for this month’s dinner only. Our generous host, Landmark College, is preparing a bountiful meal, featuring: green salad with two dressings and home-baked rolls, herb roasted pork loin with mushroom demi-glace accompanied by garlic mashed potatoes and sauteed green beans with roasted red peppers; a vegetarians option of butternut squash ravioli will also be offered; with pumpkin cheesecake bars and gluten-free white chocolate cranberry cookies for dessert. Come join your friends and neighbors for delicious food and conversation.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- 2018-2019 Property Tax Bill
- Antidote Poetry Series to Feature CAConrad
- BCTV Interview with Reps. Mrowicki and Toleno on 2018 Legislative Session
- 2011 SAAB 9.5 for Sale
- Thursday at Putney Library: Deep Community in a Small Mountain Village in El Salvador
- Wednesday at Putney Library: The Poetry of Toni Ortner, Tim Mayo, and Terry Hauptman
- Tuesday at Putney Library: The World in Claire’s Classroom, Film Screening and Film Maker Talk
- Contra Dance With The Candidate
- Session Americana at Next Stage on Friday, July 20
- Thanks to the Putney Community for your support of Putney Cares