Due to a scheduling conflict, the November Community Supper will return to the Community Center for this month’s dinner only. Our generous host, Landmark College, is preparing a bountiful meal, featuring: green salad with two dressings and home-baked rolls, herb roasted pork loin with mushroom demi-glace accompanied by garlic mashed potatoes and sauteed green beans with roasted red peppers; a vegetarians option of butternut squash ravioli will also be offered; with pumpkin cheesecake bars and gluten-free white chocolate cranberry cookies for dessert. Come join your friends and neighbors for delicious food and conversation.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Easter Egg Hunt at the Putney Coop
- Creating Your Own Small Business Website is subject of BDCC workshop
- We’ve made some changes
- FIELD & GARDEN HERBAL APPRENTICESHIP ~ Spring 2018
- Putney Cares next Community Luncheon Tuesday 3/27/18
- Mid-Session Report from Montpelier
- JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR CREATES BUZZ
- The Slambovian Circus of Dreams at Next Stage
- Putney Democrats To Meet March 19
- Frogtown Mountain Pupeteers, Everybody Loves Pirates!