Looking for a unique individual to work with our young adult daughter, who uses ASL to communicate, approximately 2-3 days/week (flexible schedule). This individual would be interested in exploring new and interesting educational opportunities around our greater community, including museums, classes, Deaf events, but also enjoy activities including XC skiing, hiking/walking, swimming at YMCA, and volunteering at Monadnock Humane Society. Must love dogs and have reliable/safe transportation. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Putney’s Wildlife Habitat and Habitat Connectors
- The Vermont Suitcase Company – Homegrown Theater
- Fundraising for Summer Camp at Putney Central School
- Enjoy a walk along the CT River on Saturday 6/29/19 @ 10am
- Putney Foodshelf Food4Kids food pantry at PCS
- Legislative Wrap Up Forum
- Putney Grade Schools Reunion date set
- Twilight on the Tavern Lawn presents The Stockwell Brothers on Sunday, June 16
- Free queen size mattress
- Dosa Kitchen at Putney Farmers’ Market Sunday