Looking for a unique individual to work with our young adult daughter, who uses ASL to communicate, approximately 2-3 days/week (flexible schedule). This individual would be interested in exploring new and interesting educational opportunities around our greater community, including museums, classes, Deaf events, but also enjoy activities including XC skiing, hiking/walking, swimming at YMCA, and volunteering at Monadnock Humane Society. Must love dogs and have reliable/safe transportation. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Midpoint Legislative Report
- 38th Annual Windham County Bowl for Kids’ Sake
- Futon Love Seat For Sale
- Putney 2018 Audit Reports
- Putney Select Board Public Informational Meeting
- Cookies & Coffee with Putney School Board Candidates
- Compass School’s 20th Anniversary Fiesta–Saturday March 2nd
- Nimbus Dance Company Performance at The Putney School
- BAKED GOODS NEEDED FOR PCS FOUR WINDS BAKE SALE
- Putney Central School Forest Community Work Day