Looking for a unique individual to work with our young adult daughter, who uses ASL to communicate, approximately 2-3 days/week (flexible schedule). This individual would be interested in exploring new and interesting educational opportunities around our greater community, including museums, classes, Deaf events, but also enjoy activities including XC skiing, hiking/walking, swimming at YMCA, and volunteering at Monadnock Humane Society. Must love dogs and have reliable/safe transportation. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Middle School Girls Soccer Camp Scheduled for August 5-9
- 225/60R16 All Season YOKOHAMA’s $300 OBO
- Desks for sale
- Desk for Sale
- Couch-Queen Sleeper
- Memorial Service for Marje Prentiss
- Wednesday, April 17th–Putney Library Celebrates Poetry Month with a Reading by Michelle Blake and Kate Gleason
- 12 able bodied students seeking an hour of work for Time Trade exchange.
- The next Putney Community Cares Luncheon
- Come Grow With Us At The Putney Community Garden