Saturday, August 6th – Departs the Putney Tavern Green at 9am. Come celebrate cycling together and join our Community Bike Ride. This part-dirt, part-paved, mapped ride with options ranging from 9 to 19 miles is moderately challenging with hill climbing throughout. Hybrid, mountain, road with wider tires and gravel bikes are best suited for the terrain. This is a free event with free bike rentals and Salsa Vaya demos available to ride, but they must be reserve in advance. For more info or to reserve a bike give us a call 802-387-5718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- We’ve made some changes
- FIELD & GARDEN HERBAL APPRENTICESHIP ~ Spring 2018
- Putney Cares next Community Luncheon Tuesday 3/27/18
- Mid-Session Report from Montpelier
- JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR CREATES BUZZ
- The Slambovian Circus of Dreams at Next Stage
- Putney Democrats To Meet March 19
- Frogtown Mountain Pupeteers, Everybody Loves Pirates!
- Eastes, Spencer, Keelan in Concert
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Donny McCaslin Quartet feat. Jason Lindner in A Tribute to David Bowie