We’ve got a challenging 19 mile loop, a moderate 14 mile loop, and an easy with some hill climbing 9 mile loop planned for Saturday’s free community bike ride. We’re taking reservations now for free rentals, in case you have a bike-less friend or you are bike-less yourself. Meet at the Putney Tavern Green at 9am Saturday, August 6th. The Gleanery, Katy’s and the Putney General Store are generously providing apres ride goodies. Come celebrate riding together. To reserve a bike email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more ride info go to: http://www.westhillshop.com/shopevents.html.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Putney Mountain Association Poetry Contest
- Come hear Big Woods Voices & support Putney Cares on Sunday 4/22/18
- Cantrip and Lindsay Straw at Next Stage on Saturday, April 21
- April 21 Women in Music Gala: “O, Britannia!”
- Running for office? Come speak with the Putney Democrats!
- Trinity Rep Announces JAMES ROBERTS, PUTNEY SCHOOL Winner of the 2018 WRITE HERE! WRITE NOW! Playwriting Competition
- Putney Cares next Community Luncheon Tuesday 4/24/18
- OSHER CANCELLED for April 16th
- Free FRANKENchicks
- Tuesday, April 17th–Family Weaving Workshop: a Vacation Week Program at Putney Library