Please Ship This Wet Gift is one clown’s presentation about terrible feelings, and provides an opportunity for family audiences to laugh together about feeling bad. Everyone can go home when she thinks you’re prepared. (because it’s better if you’re prepared.) (and she’ll be the guy who prepared you.) This original work uses audience suggestion, audience participation, drawing, made-up songs, puppetry, and cardboard sharks to explore dealing with the things in life that are unfair, scary, sad, and just really annoying. The show melds clown theater with puppetry expertise to bring compassion and lightness to the heavy stuff. This is Brave Bucket’s second work for family audiences. Recommended for ages 4+, & adults who like awesome things. (Plus a Free, All Ages Clown workshop on Sunday.) www.circusschool.org
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- THE GASLIGHT TINKERS at NEXT STAGE
- Putney Annual Town Meeting
- Putney Farmers’ Market Seeks Vendors!
- Putney Office for Rent – Downtown
- I am running for the 3 year Select Board seat
- Childcare at Putney Town Meeting
- Contribute to Town Meeting Bake Sale
- Brattleboro Women’s Chorus Open Rehearsals for New Singers 2/29
- Updates and FAQs of Alice Holway Drive
- Arts & Humanities Curators Speak at Next Stage Arts in March and April