Property tax payment #2 is due 11/20/20. Please drop your payment in the secure box outside the double doors at Town Hall. With Covid-19 making a big comeback we prefer you leave your payment in the box, in the event that you must have a receipt and are unable to supply a stamped envelope please make a note that you need a receipt mailed to you and I will get you one. Thank you for your consideration. Be Well!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- PCS Clean Up Day – 10/23/21
- Next Stage Arts presents the Mike Block & Joe K. Walsh Duo and The Stockwell Brothers on October 30
- Windham-4 Reps to Hold Online Meeting Oct. 23
- National Walkout on the Freedom to Vote & John Lewis Voting Rights Acts
- Build a Gift Box
- Set of 16″ tires mounted on wheels
- Online Event: Addressing Anti-Semitism in Vermont
- Apple pie workshop this Saturday at Scott Farm
- Woodworking Classes at HatchSpace
- Mali Obomsawin Sextet & Coast Jazz Orchestra of Dartmouth College