Property tax payment #2 is due 11/20/20. Please drop your payment in the secure box outside the double doors at Town Hall. With Covid-19 making a big comeback we prefer you leave your payment in the box, in the event that you must have a receipt and are unable to supply a stamped envelope please make a note that you need a receipt mailed to you and I will get you one. Thank you for your consideration. Be Well!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Property Tax Installment #3
- Local State Reps Feature Climate Caucus on Online Community Meeting- Jan 23
- Free Desktop Printer
- No Library Item Pickup on Monday, Jan 18th.
- CORRECTION- Candlelight Vigil for Lives Lost to Covid at Home- No Public gathering.
- Kathy Bullock joins Brattleboro Women’s Chorus for 25th Anniversary Virtual Sing
- Looking for beeswax to buy
- Jan 19-5:30 pm. Candlelight Vigil to Honor Lives Lost to Covid19
- The Putney Co-op Celebrates 80 Years
- Story Circles with Paul LeVasseur at Putney Library