Craving a Putney Club, a Falafal Wrap, a BAM? Bet you are. The Deli at The Putney Food Co-op has been closed for weeks, as the contractors worked like mad to build us a new kitchen and dining room, and it’s done, it’s done! Tomorrow, Monday, Christmas Eve, we’re OPEN. Christopher, Robyn (interesting word-play) have pulled off a near-impossible feat, in record time, and a lot of sweat equity went into this, some anxiety, too. You’ve been patient, and we love you for that. But now we’re here, better than ever, and that Putney Club you’ve been dreaming of can now be yours, just for the asking. We think you’re going to be impressed. A huge thank you to all of you who quietly moved mountains: the cooks who kept us going, making sandwiches at Nextstage, now prepping and cooking in the new space; to those who bent their backs, moving and installing equipment – hats off to you. It strikes me that we’re stronger than we ever were, and now we’re going to prove it, and you’re going to notice. Things just got better.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Local Legislators Offer Forum Jan 27 , 1-3pm at Putney Library
- 4 bedroom log home on 5 private acres in Williamsville
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Helen Sung’s “Sung With Words”
- Looking for occasional snow clearing help for big storms
- 2019 Dog Licenses Now on Sale
- Wondering what Putney Community Cares is all about?
- JUKE JOINT BLUES & BBQ: SUNNY LOWDOWN AND THE ICE CREAM MEN at Next Stage! BBQ by Top of the Hill Grill
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Appointments
- Effects of Government Shutdown on 3SquaresVT
- Brattleboro Homelessness Awareness Day Vigil