Craving a Putney Club, a Falafal Wrap, a BAM? Bet you are. The Deli at The Putney Food Co-op has been closed for weeks, as the contractors worked like mad to build us a new kitchen and dining room, and it’s done, it’s done! Tomorrow, Monday, Christmas Eve, we’re OPEN. Christopher, Robyn (interesting word-play) have pulled off a near-impossible feat, in record time, and a lot of sweat equity went into this, some anxiety, too. You’ve been patient, and we love you for that. But now we’re here, better than ever, and that Putney Club you’ve been dreaming of can now be yours, just for the asking. We think you’re going to be impressed. A huge thank you to all of you who quietly moved mountains: the cooks who kept us going, making sandwiches at Nextstage, now prepping and cooking in the new space; to those who bent their backs, moving and installing equipment – hats off to you. It strikes me that we’re stronger than we ever were, and now we’re going to prove it, and you’re going to notice. Things just got better.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Property Tax Installment #3
- Local State Reps Feature Climate Caucus on Online Community Meeting- Jan 23
- Free Desktop Printer
- No Library Item Pickup on Monday, Jan 18th.
- CORRECTION- Candlelight Vigil for Lives Lost to Covid at Home- No Public gathering.
- Kathy Bullock joins Brattleboro Women’s Chorus for 25th Anniversary Virtual Sing
- Looking for beeswax to buy
- Jan 19-5:30 pm. Candlelight Vigil to Honor Lives Lost to Covid19
- The Putney Co-op Celebrates 80 Years
- Story Circles with Paul LeVasseur at Putney Library