Craving a Putney Club, a Falafal Wrap, a BAM? Bet you are. The Deli at The Putney Food Co-op has been closed for weeks, as the contractors worked like mad to build us a new kitchen and dining room, and it’s done, it’s done! Tomorrow, Monday, Christmas Eve, we’re OPEN. Christopher, Robyn (interesting word-play) have pulled off a near-impossible feat, in record time, and a lot of sweat equity went into this, some anxiety, too. You’ve been patient, and we love you for that. But now we’re here, better than ever, and that Putney Club you’ve been dreaming of can now be yours, just for the asking. We think you’re going to be impressed. A huge thank you to all of you who quietly moved mountains: the cooks who kept us going, making sandwiches at Nextstage, now prepping and cooking in the new space; to those who bent their backs, moving and installing equipment – hats off to you. It strikes me that we’re stronger than we ever were, and now we’re going to prove it, and you’re going to notice. Things just got better.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Thursday–Songs for an Early Spring with Stephen Coronella at Putney Library
- Town Hall invites residents of Putney to complete this important survey.
- Putney Library Closing Today (2/18) at 4:30pm Due to Weather
- Wednesday–Demystifying Cat Body Language at Putney Library
- Bake Sale Fundraiser
- Rob Hopkins (Founder of Transition Towns) new book “From What is to What if” – Thursday, February 27th – 6:30 to 8
- The Slambovian Circus of Dreams at Next Stage on Saturday, February 22
- Two Contested Seats for Windham Southeast School District Merged Board
- Songs for an Early Spring
- Babysitter for a few hours a week…