Unique opportunity to run the Putney General Store (Vermont’s oldest, c. 1796). Purchase of business for $120,000 includes inventory of groceries, wine, beer, health and beauty, basic hardware, local products. Grocery/deli/bakery grosses about $1 million/year. Seating approved for 22. Turnkey. Five-year renewable lease at $3,600/month includes the two-story building and equipment. Possible to sublet upstairs to another business. Call Lyssa at 802-387-4692.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Middle School Girls Soccer Camp Scheduled for August 5-9
- 225/60R16 All Season YOKOHAMA’s $300 OBO
- Desks for sale
- Desk for Sale
- Couch-Queen Sleeper
- Memorial Service for Marje Prentiss
- Wednesday, April 17th–Putney Library Celebrates Poetry Month with a Reading by Michelle Blake and Kate Gleason
- 12 able bodied students seeking an hour of work for Time Trade exchange.
- The next Putney Community Cares Luncheon
- Come Grow With Us At The Putney Community Garden