If you love the Vermont landscape and you love language, please join us for a reading event with Michael Fleming, Barbara Morrison and Ed Burke, the winning poets of this year’s Putney Mountain Poetry Contest. Each poet will read their winning poem and several other original poems. Refreshments will be offered. Join us Friday, September 28th at 7:00 pm at Antidote Books on Main Street in Putney! Presented by Putney Mountain Association and Antidote Books.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Midpoint Legislative Report
- 38th Annual Windham County Bowl for Kids’ Sake
- Futon Love Seat For Sale
- Putney 2018 Audit Reports
- Putney Select Board Public Informational Meeting
- Cookies & Coffee with Putney School Board Candidates
- Compass School’s 20th Anniversary Fiesta–Saturday March 2nd
- Nimbus Dance Company Performance at The Putney School
- BAKED GOODS NEEDED FOR PCS FOUR WINDS BAKE SALE
- Putney Central School Forest Community Work Day