The Selectboard will present a public informational hearing to registered Putney voters on Feb. 28, at 5 p.m., at the Putney Central School. At the hearing, the Selectboard will discuss two items petitioned for Australian Ballot on Town Meeting Day: to authorize the legislative body to appoint a municipal clerk, and a treasurer, as provided by Title 17 of the Vermont Statutes. Because these items will appear on Australian Ballot, voters cannot discuss them from the floor on Town Meeting Day.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Yamaha C40 acoustic guitar
- November 6, 2018 General Election Absentee and Early Voting
- New work by artist Humberto Ramirez
- Gravestones Repaired
- Putney Food Coop Program to Help Top the Truck
- The Putney School Harvest Festival
- Putney Foodshelf Top the Truck Food Drive on Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2018
- Next Community Luncheon for Seniors at Putney Community Cares
- Free HP DeskJet color printer
- Moving Across Country! Pretty furniture for sale!