The Selectboard will present a public informational hearing to registered Putney voters on Feb. 28, at 5 p.m., at the Putney Central School. At the hearing, the Selectboard will discuss two items petitioned for Australian Ballot on Town Meeting Day: to authorize the legislative body to appoint a municipal clerk, and a treasurer, as provided by Title 17 of the Vermont Statutes. Because these items will appear on Australian Ballot, voters cannot discuss them from the floor on Town Meeting Day.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Property Tax Installment #3
- Local State Reps Feature Climate Caucus on Online Community Meeting- Jan 23
- Free Desktop Printer
- No Library Item Pickup on Monday, Jan 18th.
- CORRECTION- Candlelight Vigil for Lives Lost to Covid at Home- No Public gathering.
- Kathy Bullock joins Brattleboro Women’s Chorus for 25th Anniversary Virtual Sing
- Looking for beeswax to buy
- Jan 19-5:30 pm. Candlelight Vigil to Honor Lives Lost to Covid19
- The Putney Co-op Celebrates 80 Years
- Story Circles with Paul LeVasseur at Putney Library