The Selectboard will present a public informational hearing to registered Putney voters on Feb. 28, at 5 p.m., at the Putney Central School. At the hearing, the Selectboard will discuss two items petitioned for Australian Ballot on Town Meeting Day: to authorize the legislative body to appoint a municipal clerk, and a treasurer, as provided by Title 17 of the Vermont Statutes. Because these items will appear on Australian Ballot, voters cannot discuss them from the floor on Town Meeting Day.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- We’ve made some changes
- FIELD & GARDEN HERBAL APPRENTICESHIP ~ Spring 2018
- Putney Cares next Community Luncheon Tuesday 3/27/18
- Mid-Session Report from Montpelier
- JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR CREATES BUZZ
- The Slambovian Circus of Dreams at Next Stage
- Putney Democrats To Meet March 19
- Frogtown Mountain Pupeteers, Everybody Loves Pirates!
- Eastes, Spencer, Keelan in Concert
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Donny McCaslin Quartet feat. Jason Lindner in A Tribute to David Bowie