The Selectboard will present a public informational hearing to registered Putney voters on Feb. 28, at 5 p.m., at the Putney Central School. At the hearing, the Selectboard will discuss two items petitioned for Australian Ballot on Town Meeting Day: to authorize the legislative body to appoint a municipal clerk, and a treasurer, as provided by Title 17 of the Vermont Statutes. Because these items will appear on Australian Ballot, voters cannot discuss them from the floor on Town Meeting Day.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- How to Spot a Scam
- MEDICARE FRAUD PREVENTION WORKSHOP CANCELLED TODAY FRIDAY 12/14/18
- Fair and Impartial Policing Forum
- Transportation in Vermont
- An Exciting Change for Putney Library!
- Circles of Social Life: A Study of Putney, Vermont 2018
- Putney Food Coop Update – Soft Opening Dec. 19th
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses Now Available at Town Hall
- Cookie Swap with Recipes at Next Stage
- River Singers Holiday Concerts at Next Stage Arts