The Putney Winter Farmers’ Market begins November 19, for 6 Sundays, through December 24, 11-3 pm, at the Green Mountain Orchard farm store. Don’t miss this joyful community gathering of local producers. Live music and lunch cafe every week, farmers, bakers, cheesemakers, in additional to woodworkers, artists, crafters, potters, herbalists, jewelers, massage and of course Green Mountain Orchard apples and apple products. What a great place to meet with family and friends to celebrate this winter season. Please stop by and support your local economy. See you at the market!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Brightwater Tools is hiring a Part-Time Sales and Distribution Manager
- No December Community Supper
- Putney Winter Cheer 2023
- Holiday Bazaar and Art Gift Show
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents the Big Band Scholarship Gala feat. Alexis Cole
- Putney Foodshelf and Food Drop holiday schedules
- 12/3/23 Osher Lecture, 10:30-12 at Next stage
- Community Thanksgiving Dinner
- Friday, November 17th: Putney Library to Close at 2:30pm for Energy Assessment
- PCS Budget Priorities discussed on 12/15/23