A rabid racoon was just spotted (2:30 pm on Sunday) on the Kimball Hill sidewalk between the G-store and PCS. Please use caution when out in the village today . I called the Brattleboro game warden who informed me that by the time he gets up here, the animal will probably be gone. (And, he let me know that legally, anyone can kill this animal if they come in contact with it.)
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Next Stage Arts Project presents StompBoxTrio on August 22
- VOTING TODAY
- 8.7.2020 PUTNEY PROPERTY TAX BILLING
- Season Finale Yellow Barn Concerts
- Landmark College Alum looking for housing to rent SOON!
- 8.4.2020 Storm Warning Notice:
- Putney Planning Commission Seeking Members
- Next Stage Presents Alisa Amador and Seth Glier on Friday, August 7
- 7.22.2020 Putney Property Tax Bill Announcement
- Next Stage Arts Project presents Crocodile River Music on Saturday, July 25