A rabid racoon was just spotted (2:30 pm on Sunday) on the Kimball Hill sidewalk between the G-store and PCS. Please use caution when out in the village today . I called the Brattleboro game warden who informed me that by the time he gets up here, the animal will probably be gone. (And, he let me know that legally, anyone can kill this animal if they come in contact with it.)
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Wanted to Hire.
- The Putney Food Co-op Celebrates 80 Years
- Tonight! Alfred Hitchcock and the Art of Suspense–7pm via Zoom
- Come Grow With Us at the Putney Community Garden
- Monthly Foot Clinic at Putney Community Cares
- State Reps Host Community Conversation-Online
- Seeking Energy Committee members
- Green Up Day is May 1, 2021
- ReWild Putney! Native Nut Trees For Our Community
- Singalong Concert to Benefit Community Asylum Seekers Project (CASP)