A rabid racoon was just spotted (2:30 pm on Sunday) on the Kimball Hill sidewalk between the G-store and PCS. Please use caution when out in the village today . I called the Brattleboro game warden who informed me that by the time he gets up here, the animal will probably be gone. (And, he let me know that legally, anyone can kill this animal if they come in contact with it.)
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Property Tax Installment #3
- Local State Reps Feature Climate Caucus on Online Community Meeting- Jan 23
- Free Desktop Printer
- No Library Item Pickup on Monday, Jan 18th.
- CORRECTION- Candlelight Vigil for Lives Lost to Covid at Home- No Public gathering.
- Kathy Bullock joins Brattleboro Women’s Chorus for 25th Anniversary Virtual Sing
- Looking for beeswax to buy
- Jan 19-5:30 pm. Candlelight Vigil to Honor Lives Lost to Covid19
- The Putney Co-op Celebrates 80 Years
- Story Circles with Paul LeVasseur at Putney Library