A rabid racoon was just spotted (2:30 pm on Sunday) on the Kimball Hill sidewalk between the G-store and PCS. Please use caution when out in the village today . I called the Brattleboro game warden who informed me that by the time he gets up here, the animal will probably be gone. (And, he let me know that legally, anyone can kill this animal if they come in contact with it.)
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Tuesday, August 16th: Artists reception for Linda Rubinstein with Poetry Reading by Toni Ortner
- Kids’ Day at the Putney Farmers’ Market
- Affordable Housing Committee To Meet on 8-15-22
- Only 2 Weeks left for Putney Summer Meals for Kids & Teens!
- SUPERHERO Movie Night @ Putney Pool
- Letter to a Stranger
- skyberry pyo blueberries are are ready to pick
- Free Woodland Photography Project
- Recumbent Exercise Bike For Sale