A rabid racoon was just spotted (2:30 pm on Sunday) on the Kimball Hill sidewalk between the G-store and PCS. Please use caution when out in the village today . I called the Brattleboro game warden who informed me that by the time he gets up here, the animal will probably be gone. (And, he let me know that legally, anyone can kill this animal if they come in contact with it.)
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Attention Putney HS Seniors- Scholarship!
- Town Manager Press Release-Putney Town Pool
- Village home for sale!
- 6.3.2020 PUTNEY BOIL WATER ORDER LIFTED
- State Reps Recent Recent Community Zoom Meeting
- 6.1.2020 BOIL WATER NOTICE
- 5.31.2020 PUTNEY WATER SERVICE BREAK
- 1987 Vanagon Country Homes Camper Looking for New Home!
- Taxes and Utility Payments: Alternative Payment Methods Available
- Public Informational Meeting-Bridge Deck Replacement