From the town office in Dummerston: Friday, June 26 Bunker Road will be closed to thru traffic from the Putney town line (West Hill) to the intersection with the north end of Park Laughton Road. The road will be closed from 8:00 am through 1:00 pm to replace a large culvert. Please avoid this area and use an alternate route. If you should have any questions please contact the Dummerston town office at 257.1496.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- The Peace of Wild Things
- Next Stage Arts Project presents Rigged: A Voter Suppression Panel on Wednesday, October 21
- Needed – Barn for Hemp Drying
- Survey for Vermonters Over 60 & Caregivers
- SATURDAY’S BREAD AND PUPPET THEATER PERFORMANCE IS SOLD OUT
- General Election Update
- Bus Driver Wanted
- Landmark College Update on COVID-19 Testing of Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Reps. Hashim and Mrowicki Present Legislative Wrap Up Online Meeting