If you’re considering running for political office in the area, the Putney Democrats would love to chat with you! Our next meeting is Monday May 21st at 7 pm, location TBD. We would like to give anyone considering running for office a 5-10 minute window to speak about their candidacy and answer (and ask!) questions. Please contact Sarah Levine, Putney Dems Secretary, at email@example.com if you’d like to speak with us – we’d love to hear from you! Thanks!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- 2018-2019 Property Tax Bill
- Antidote Poetry Series to Feature CAConrad
- BCTV Interview with Reps. Mrowicki and Toleno on 2018 Legislative Session
- 2011 SAAB 9.5 for Sale
- Thursday at Putney Library: Deep Community in a Small Mountain Village in El Salvador
- Wednesday at Putney Library: The Poetry of Toni Ortner, Tim Mayo, and Terry Hauptman
- Tuesday at Putney Library: The World in Claire’s Classroom, Film Screening and Film Maker Talk
- Contra Dance With The Candidate
- Session Americana at Next Stage on Friday, July 20
- Thanks to the Putney Community for your support of Putney Cares