If you’re considering running for political office in the area, the Putney Democrats would love to chat with you! Our next meeting is Monday May 21st at 7 pm, location TBD. We would like to give anyone considering running for office a 5-10 minute window to speak about their candidacy and answer (and ask!) questions. Please contact Sarah Levine, Putney Dems Secretary, at email@example.com if you’d like to speak with us – we’d love to hear from you! Thanks!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Introduction to the X-Carve and CNC Skills
- !&$#@* Sharp Honing Hand Tools In the Japanese Fashion
- HatchSpace presents: Beginning Relief Carving
- Make a Bandsaw Box
- WWAC Talk Friday, Oct. 25: “Beheading in the Age of its Technological Reproducibility”
- October Huddle with Meg Mott
- FREE CRIB
- 2nd Installment of 2019 Property Taxes
- Citizen of the Year Nominations
- October Community Supper