On Friday, March. 18, 2016 at 7:30 p.m., at the Marlboro Graduate Center, 28 Vernon St., Brattleboro, The Windham World Affairs Council is presenting Dr. David Adams, PhD, who will talk on “The Culture of Peace.” Dr. Adams’ approach is based on his experience as an expert on both the brain mechanisms of aggressive behavior and on peace psychology. He has been a director of UNESCO and a member of the New Haven City Peace Commission and publishes a monthly Internet bulletin and blog devoted to the culture of peace. Coffee/tea/conversation will precede Dr. Adams’ talk at 7:00 pm. This event is free and open to the public. For more information, visit: www.windhamworldaffairscouncil.org
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Moving Sale
- East Putney Brook Road Bridge Closed
- First Property Tax Installment Due
- Copies of The Overstory Wanted
- After-School Help Wanted at Putney Central School
- Twilight on the Tavern Lawn presents Low Lily on Sunday, August 25
- 2 bedroom – House share
- BMH hosts a FREE workshop on “Chronic Pain Management” at Putney Community Cares
- Dining room table & chairs – price reduced!
- Looking for a patient typist…