On Friday, March. 18, 2016 at 7:30 p.m., at the Marlboro Graduate Center, 28 Vernon St., Brattleboro, The Windham World Affairs Council is presenting Dr. David Adams, PhD, who will talk on “The Culture of Peace.” Dr. Adams’ approach is based on his experience as an expert on both the brain mechanisms of aggressive behavior and on peace psychology. He has been a director of UNESCO and a member of the New Haven City Peace Commission and publishes a monthly Internet bulletin and blog devoted to the culture of peace. Coffee/tea/conversation will precede Dr. Adams’ talk at 7:00 pm. This event is free and open to the public. For more information, visit: www.windhamworldaffairscouncil.org
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Putney Grade Schools Reunion date set
- Twilight on the Tavern Lawn presents The Stockwell Brothers on Sunday, June 16
- Free queen size mattress
- Dosa Kitchen at Putney Farmers’ Market Sunday
- 2009 Forest River Flagstaff Pop Up Camper
- Sidewalk Project
- Road Closure
- Talk on the Emerald Ash Borer Threat in Vermont
- Thank you!
- This Thursday–Bees Besieged: A History of Beekeeping