We are looking for someone ( ideally a team of two) to remove fiberglass insulation from our basement ceiling ( which is being used to insulate radiant floor heating) and to replace it with staple up reflective roll insulation. When we had radiant floor heating installed, they incorrectly put in fiberglass insulation into the basement. We then learned over time that reflective roll insulation is better. We then incorrectly installed that OVER the fiberglass- and then realized afterwards that it would be better to remove the fiberglass first. So now we want to find someone to pull down the reflective roll insulation, pull out and take away the fiberglass, and then put up new reflective roll insulation. It is all on an exposed basement ceiling with no covering over it. We did contact the insulation companies but their prices were ridiculous for this basic job., so we want to find two people who can do this for a reasonable hourly rate. Email email@example.com We would like this done over the next month’s time. Thank you
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Hiroya Tsukamoto, innovative guitarist, at Stage 33 Live
- Putney Historical Society
- Last Chance To Register For NEYT Junior Company Winter Play!
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Annual Big Band Scholarship Fundraiser, Celebrating Nat King Cole
- Next Stage Arts Project Hires New Executive Director
- John Stowell & Draa Hobbs, jazz guitar
- Putney Library Closed Monday Dec 2nd due to snow.
- Matilda: The Musical is Holiday Show Perfection
- Next Stage Arts Project presents The Groovebarbers A Capella Holiday Concert on Friday, December 6
- Next Stage Arts Project presents David Blistein on Thursday, December 5