Roger Haydock’s walk on the new trail he built across PMA land that was conserved last summer will be postponed until spring. A hornet’s nest has been discovered on the last bit of trail that needs to be cleared. Enjoy the mountain, but play safe.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Next Stage Arts Project presents The Mammals plus Billy Wylder (solo)
- Putney Public Library is OPEN!
- In support of the Black Lives Matter mural
- Wanted to Borrow – Metal Detector
- TOP THE TRUCK: Virtual Food Drive
- Putney Selectboard Open Position
- Candidate Forums, Thursday and Friday Evening
- Help Wanted: Non-profit coordinator
- BIKE RACK: Thule 4-Bike Rack For Sale
- Landmark College Update on COVID-19 Testing of Students, Faculty, and Staff (September 10, 2020)