Meet at the wetlands on Sand Hill Road in Putney. On PMA’s walk last spring, we saw more than 50 species in this area! Cathy and Richard will demonstrate how to identify birds by both eye and ear. If time permits, we can continue to the PCS School Forest in search of woodland birds. If you have binoculars, please bring them. Rain date is Sunday, May 19th.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Property Tax Installment #3
- Local State Reps Feature Climate Caucus on Online Community Meeting- Jan 23
- Free Desktop Printer
- No Library Item Pickup on Monday, Jan 18th.
- CORRECTION- Candlelight Vigil for Lives Lost to Covid at Home- No Public gathering.
- Kathy Bullock joins Brattleboro Women’s Chorus for 25th Anniversary Virtual Sing
- Looking for beeswax to buy
- Jan 19-5:30 pm. Candlelight Vigil to Honor Lives Lost to Covid19
- The Putney Co-op Celebrates 80 Years
- Story Circles with Paul LeVasseur at Putney Library