Meet at the wetlands on Sand Hill Road in Putney. On PMA’s walk last spring, we saw more than 50 species in this area! Cathy and Richard will demonstrate how to identify birds by both eye and ear. If time permits, we can continue to the PCS School Forest in search of woodland birds. If you have binoculars, please bring them. Rain date is Sunday, May 19th.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Wanted to Hire.
- The Putney Food Co-op Celebrates 80 Years
- Tonight! Alfred Hitchcock and the Art of Suspense–7pm via Zoom
- Come Grow With Us at the Putney Community Garden
- Monthly Foot Clinic at Putney Community Cares
- State Reps Host Community Conversation-Online
- Seeking Energy Committee members
- Green Up Day is May 1, 2021
- ReWild Putney! Native Nut Trees For Our Community
- Singalong Concert to Benefit Community Asylum Seekers Project (CASP)