Meet at the wetlands on Sand Hill Road in Putney. On PMA’s walk last spring, we saw more than 50 species in this area! Cathy and Richard will demonstrate how to identify birds by both eye and ear. If time permits, we can continue to the PCS School Forest in search of woodland birds. If you have binoculars, please bring them. Rain date is Sunday, May 19th.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Sarasa Ensemble: Music for 3 Cellos–Discounted Rush Tickets available at Putney Library
- NEYT presents Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind
- Looking for 5 drawer lateral filing cabinet
- Vermont Jazz Center Sextet On Stage at Main Street Arts
- Naomi Shelton & The Gospel Queens at Next stage on Saturday, September 14
- Don’t have time to clean your home?
- Art Classes for Adults with Developmental Disabilities at River Gallery School of Art – Begin Mondays, September 16!
- Putney Library Book Group to Discuss The Overstory
- September 14th Western Slope Walk on Putney Mountain Postponed
- House For Sale in Brattleboro