Meet at the wetlands on Sand Hill Road in Putney. On PMA’s walk last spring, we saw more than 50 species in this area! Cathy and Richard will demonstrate how to identify birds by both eye and ear. If time permits, we can continue to the PCS School Forest in search of woodland birds. If you have binoculars, please bring them. Rain date is Sunday, May 19th.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Artist Opening Reception on Sunday, November 17 – Michaela Harlow: “A Mind Of Winter” Paintings, Drawings and Mixed-Media Collage
- Sofia Rei and JC Maillard at Next Stage on Saturday, November 16
- Winter Parking Ban
- Visiting all 251 towns in Vermont
- Bike Trailer/Stroller for sale
- The Suitcase Junket plus Kate Lorenz and The Constellations at Next Stage on Friday, November 15
- BowFlex Available
- For Sale – Hardwire your Generator.
- Janice Baldwin
- Putney Foodshelf hosts a VT Fresh food demonstration November 12, beginning at 5:30pm