Meet at the wetlands on Sand Hill Road in Putney. On PMA’s walk last spring, we saw more than 50 species in this area! Cathy and Richard will demonstrate how to identify birds by both eye and ear. If time permits, we can continue to the PCS School Forest in search of woodland birds. If you have binoculars, please bring them. Rain date is Sunday, May 19th.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- 1987 Vanagon Country Homes Camper Looking for New Home!
- Taxes and Utility Payments: Alternative Payment Methods Available
- Public Informational Meeting-Bridge Deck Replacement
- Box Truck (or similar) wanted!
- State Reps Host Online District Meeting
- Borrowing Is Back!
- House for rent
- LIVESTREAMVermont Jazz Center Presents: Terri Lyne Carrington & Social Science
- Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Green Up Day Vermont on Saturday, May 30, 2020.
- Movers for Hire