Join Pat Shields and explore the spring wildflowers of the Putney Central School Forest. Meet at the kiosk on School Forest Drive (immediate right off front school driveway) on Saturday, May 5th at 1:00 p.m. The walk to the site might be wet, so boots are a good idea. This walk is co-sponsored by the Putney Mountain Association and the Putney Conservation Commission. Questions, call Pat at 802-387-8595.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Midpoint Legislative Report
- 38th Annual Windham County Bowl for Kids’ Sake
- Futon Love Seat For Sale
- Putney 2018 Audit Reports
- Putney Select Board Public Informational Meeting
- Cookies & Coffee with Putney School Board Candidates
- Compass School’s 20th Anniversary Fiesta–Saturday March 2nd
- Nimbus Dance Company Performance at The Putney School
- BAKED GOODS NEEDED FOR PCS FOUR WINDS BAKE SALE
- Putney Central School Forest Community Work Day