Join Pat Shields and explore the spring wildflowers of the Putney Central School Forest. Meet at the kiosk on School Forest Drive (immediate right off front school driveway) on Saturday, May 5th at 1:00 p.m. The walk to the site might be wet, so boots are a good idea. This walk is co-sponsored by the Putney Mountain Association and the Putney Conservation Commission. Questions, call Pat at 802-387-8595.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- How to Spot a Scam
- MEDICARE FRAUD PREVENTION WORKSHOP CANCELLED TODAY FRIDAY 12/14/18
- Fair and Impartial Policing Forum
- Transportation in Vermont
- An Exciting Change for Putney Library!
- Circles of Social Life: A Study of Putney, Vermont 2018
- Putney Food Coop Update – Soft Opening Dec. 19th
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses Now Available at Town Hall
- Cookie Swap with Recipes at Next Stage
- River Singers Holiday Concerts at Next Stage Arts