Join Pat Shields and explore the spring wildflowers of the Putney Central School Forest. Meet at the kiosk on School Forest Drive (immediate right off front school driveway) on Saturday, May 5th at 1:00 p.m. The walk to the site might be wet, so boots are a good idea. This walk is co-sponsored by the Putney Mountain Association and the Putney Conservation Commission. Questions, call Pat at 802-387-8595.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Bake Sale Fundraiser
- Rob Hopkins (Founder of Transition Towns) new book “From What is to What if” – Thursday, February 27th – 6:30 to 8
- The Slambovian Circus of Dreams at Next Stage on Saturday, February 22
- Two Contested Seats for Windham Southeast School District Merged Board
- Songs for an Early Spring
- Babysitter for a few hours a week…
- Public Informational Notice – Article 2 Fire Engine Bond Vote
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Bobby Watson & Horizon
- Annual Town Meeting March 3, 2020 Early/Absentee Voting
- Feb. 29th Can Cops Cook? Fundraiser for Windham County Safe Place Saturday Feb. 29th from 5pm-7pm