Sunday Yoga in Putney begins this Sunday, 9/14, 10 – 11:30am in the Ballroom Studio (above the Gleanery). BhaktiFlow yoga, taught by Leela Elizabeth Kelley, draws from the fluidity of vinyasa, the stillness of hatha, and the surrender of restorative. This is a great way to connect with your body, mind, & spirit, while building strength & flexibility. Open to all levels! For more information visit bhaktiflow.org or email Leela at email@example.com.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Putney Foodshelf Annual Meeting
- Alasdair Fraser & Natalie Haas: Highlander’s Farewell livestream concert
- Come to a PCS Leadership Council Meeting
- Join the Brattleboro Women’s Chorus – Virtually!
- Looking For A Lovely Home on or before 5/1/21
- 2.26.2021 UPDATE: ANNUAL TOWN MEETING REPAIRED LINKS
- Aileen Chute Seeking your support
- Charlie Raubicheck for Selectboard
- Annual Town and School (WSESD) Meeting Update
- Instructions for joining & participating in the 2021 Putney Town Meeting Public Informational Meeting