Sunday Yoga in Putney begins this Sunday, 9/14, 10 – 11:30am in the Ballroom Studio (above the Gleanery). BhaktiFlow yoga, taught by Leela Elizabeth Kelley, draws from the fluidity of vinyasa, the stillness of hatha, and the surrender of restorative. This is a great way to connect with your body, mind, & spirit, while building strength & flexibility. Open to all levels! For more information visit bhaktiflow.org or email Leela at firstname.lastname@example.org.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Vermont Jazz Center Sextet On Stage at Main Street Arts
- Naomi Shelton & The Gospel Queens at Next stage on Saturday, September 14
- Don’t have time to clean your home?
- Art Classes for Adults with Developmental Disabilities at River Gallery School of Art – Begin Mondays, September 16!
- Putney Library Book Group to Discuss The Overstory
- September 14th Western Slope Walk on Putney Mountain Postponed
- House For Sale in Brattleboro
- Free Freezer – West West
- Advance Care Planning Workshop happening on Wednesday 9/18/19 @ Putney Community Cares
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Steve Turre Quintet