Sunday Yoga in Putney begins this Sunday, 9/14, 10 – 11:30am in the Ballroom Studio (above the Gleanery). BhaktiFlow yoga, taught by Leela Elizabeth Kelley, draws from the fluidity of vinyasa, the stillness of hatha, and the surrender of restorative. This is a great way to connect with your body, mind, & spirit, while building strength & flexibility. Open to all levels! For more information visit bhaktiflow.org or email Leela at email@example.com.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Have sheepdog, will travel
- Save the Community Gardens!
- WEDNESDAY–Free Puppet Show Kicks Off Summer Reading at Putney Library
- Community Contra Dance in East Putney
- Queen Sleigh Bed For Sale
- Putney’s Wildlife Habitat and Habitat Connectors
- The Vermont Suitcase Company – Homegrown Theater
- Fundraising for Summer Camp at Putney Central School
- Enjoy a walk along the CT River on Saturday 6/29/19 @ 10am
- Putney Foodshelf Food4Kids food pantry at PCS