We are honored to be the beneficiary of the August 6th Orchard Hill Breadworks Wood Fired Pizza Night, 5:00 – 7:30 pm at 121 Old Settlers Rd, East Alstead, NH. Please join us; all proceeds go to Putney Mountain Association and it’s a delightful way to spend a summer evening! PMA board members will there to help the pizza team and music will be provided by Nate Paine and board member, Hayden Lake. Pizza Crusts, sauce and cheese and a pizza topping garden are provided for $9 per crust. You bring additional toppings, drinks, a picnic blanket, plates and silverware, and cash or check. (Please leave your dog at home). Tell your neighbors, carpool and make a caravan. If you haven’t yet gone to one of these fun evenings, now is the time. Enjoy!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Set of 16″ tires mounted on wheels
- Online Event: Addressing Anti-Semitism in Vermont
- Apple pie workshop this Saturday at Scott Farm
- Woodworking Classes at HatchSpace
- Mali Obomsawin Sextet & Coast Jazz Orchestra of Dartmouth College
- Brookline side of Putney Mnt Closed
- Carving with Computers?
- This Thursday, October 7th at 7pm! Reading : Poetry from a Pandemic via Zoom
- Meet Your (New) Neighbor: October Edition
- Rhythm Nomads, featuring Massamba Diop