We are honored to be the beneficiary of the August 6th Orchard Hill Breadworks Wood Fired Pizza Night, 5:00 – 7:30 pm at 121 Old Settlers Rd, East Alstead, NH. Please join us; all proceeds go to Putney Mountain Association and it’s a delightful way to spend a summer evening! PMA board members will there to help the pizza team and music will be provided by Nate Paine and board member, Hayden Lake. Pizza Crusts, sauce and cheese and a pizza topping garden are provided for $9 per crust. You bring additional toppings, drinks, a picnic blanket, plates and silverware, and cash or check. (Please leave your dog at home). Tell your neighbors, carpool and make a caravan. If you haven’t yet gone to one of these fun evenings, now is the time. Enjoy!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Thursday–Songs for an Early Spring with Stephen Coronella at Putney Library
- Town Hall invites residents of Putney to complete this important survey.
- Putney Library Closing Today (2/18) at 4:30pm Due to Weather
- Wednesday–Demystifying Cat Body Language at Putney Library
- Bake Sale Fundraiser
- Rob Hopkins (Founder of Transition Towns) new book “From What is to What if” – Thursday, February 27th – 6:30 to 8
- The Slambovian Circus of Dreams at Next Stage on Saturday, February 22
- Two Contested Seats for Windham Southeast School District Merged Board
- Songs for an Early Spring
- Babysitter for a few hours a week…