Have you wondered how you can help a neighbor in need? Join our team of dedicated volunteers who provide rides to medical appointments for our Putney neighbors. You get to choose the times and the days according to your availability. To find out how to become a volunteer driver, call: 802-387-5593 or email: email@example.com for more information. Thank you!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Putney Foodshelf Annual Meeting
- Alasdair Fraser & Natalie Haas: Highlander’s Farewell livestream concert
- Come to a PCS Leadership Council Meeting
- Join the Brattleboro Women’s Chorus – Virtually!
- Looking For A Lovely Home on or before 5/1/21
- 2.26.2021 UPDATE: ANNUAL TOWN MEETING REPAIRED LINKS
- Aileen Chute Seeking your support
- Charlie Raubicheck for Selectboard
- Annual Town and School (WSESD) Meeting Update
- Instructions for joining & participating in the 2021 Putney Town Meeting Public Informational Meeting