Want to learn more about nature? Eager to share the joy of discovery with children? Become a Four Winds volunteer and join a group of parents and community members who share both an interest in nature and a love of children. Four Winds is a community-based organization that provides natural science education for all ages. As a Four Winds Nature Program volunteer, you will bring fun and engaging natural science lessons to the children at Putney Central School. Volunteers will meet at PCS on November 6th, February 5th, March 25th, and April 29th from 9:30-11:30 to learn about a fascinating natural science topic with activities designed to teach children in grades K-5, and we’ll explore the school grounds and nearby woods and fields. Then, volunteers team up to bring these lessons to the children, leading them through the activities and outdoor exploration. For more information call or text Emily Pals at 802-258-8468 or email email@example.com. All are welcome. Thank you for considering!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Brightwater Tools is hiring a Part-Time Sales and Distribution Manager
- No December Community Supper
- Putney Winter Cheer 2023
- Holiday Bazaar and Art Gift Show
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents the Big Band Scholarship Gala feat. Alexis Cole
- Putney Foodshelf and Food Drop holiday schedules
- 12/3/23 Osher Lecture, 10:30-12 at Next stage
- Community Thanksgiving Dinner
- Friday, November 17th: Putney Library to Close at 2:30pm for Energy Assessment
- PCS Budget Priorities discussed on 12/15/23