We are looking for a house to buy near Brattleboro (within 15 minutes). We want a quiet, private location with 2-3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. We would like 5+ acres. A place that needs some work and updating would be good, but nothing major or with structural issues. Our wish list includes: a view, a bubbling brook, established perennial gardens, an area for a vegetable garden and forest surroundings. If you are thinking of selling, please contact us! email@example.com
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Twilight on the Tavern Lawn – The Gaslight Tinkers
- Volunteers Needed – Grazing Project: Buckthorn Control on Putney Mountain
- SeVWA’s 2018 E. coli Monitoring of Local Rivers Started June 20th!
- Friends of the Moore Free Library Community Tag Sale
- A few things for sale
- Putney Cares and Putney Family Services Merge to Create Putney Community Cares
- Thurs. June 28th at 11am–Puppet and Music Show to Kick off Summer Reading at the Library!
- Next Tuesday! DEBATING OUR RIGHTS WITH MEG MOTT AT PUTNEY LIBRARY: THE EIGHTH AMENDMENT
- Cancelled! – Lichen Walk on June 23rd
- SANDGLASS AT GREAT RIVER THEATER FESTIVAL