This is a very good time to get yourself and kids outside. Come on up to the summit; loop back to the parking lot via the West Cliff trail. Enjoy our Interpretive Nature Trail. Explore some of our lesser used southern trails. Walk the new Beaver Pond trail from Parkman Woods Road. Maps can be found at putneymountain.org. Just, please, do so safely – avoid touching kiosks or nature posts, socially distance yourself from others, and keep dogs on leash and away from other people. Most of all breathe. Getting out in nature is one of the best things we can do for ourselves right now.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Next Stage Arts Project presents StompBoxTrio on August 22
- VOTING TODAY
- 8.7.2020 PUTNEY PROPERTY TAX BILLING
- Season Finale Yellow Barn Concerts
- Landmark College Alum looking for housing to rent SOON!
- 8.4.2020 Storm Warning Notice:
- Putney Planning Commission Seeking Members
- Next Stage Presents Alisa Amador and Seth Glier on Friday, August 7
- 7.22.2020 Putney Property Tax Bill Announcement
- Next Stage Arts Project presents Crocodile River Music on Saturday, July 25