This is a very good time to get yourself and kids outside. Come on up to the summit; loop back to the parking lot via the West Cliff trail. Enjoy our Interpretive Nature Trail. Explore some of our lesser used southern trails. Walk the new Beaver Pond trail from Parkman Woods Road. Maps can be found at putneymountain.org. Just, please, do so safely – avoid touching kiosks or nature posts, socially distance yourself from others, and keep dogs on leash and away from other people. Most of all breathe. Getting out in nature is one of the best things we can do for ourselves right now.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- 1987 Vanagon Country Homes Camper Looking for New Home!
- Taxes and Utility Payments: Alternative Payment Methods Available
- Public Informational Meeting-Bridge Deck Replacement
- Box Truck (or similar) wanted!
- State Reps Host Online District Meeting
- Borrowing Is Back!
- House for rent
- LIVESTREAMVermont Jazz Center Presents: Terri Lyne Carrington & Social Science
- Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Green Up Day Vermont on Saturday, May 30, 2020.
- Movers for Hire