This is a very good time to get yourself and kids outside. Come on up to the summit; loop back to the parking lot via the West Cliff trail. Enjoy our Interpretive Nature Trail. Explore some of our lesser used southern trails. Walk the new Beaver Pond trail from Parkman Woods Road. Maps can be found at putneymountain.org. Just, please, do so safely – avoid touching kiosks or nature posts, socially distance yourself from others, and keep dogs on leash and away from other people. Most of all breathe. Getting out in nature is one of the best things we can do for ourselves right now.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Property Tax Installment #3
- Local State Reps Feature Climate Caucus on Online Community Meeting- Jan 23
- Free Desktop Printer
- No Library Item Pickup on Monday, Jan 18th.
- CORRECTION- Candlelight Vigil for Lives Lost to Covid at Home- No Public gathering.
- Kathy Bullock joins Brattleboro Women’s Chorus for 25th Anniversary Virtual Sing
- Looking for beeswax to buy
- Jan 19-5:30 pm. Candlelight Vigil to Honor Lives Lost to Covid19
- The Putney Co-op Celebrates 80 Years
- Story Circles with Paul LeVasseur at Putney Library