This is a very good time to get yourself and kids outside. Come on up to the summit; loop back to the parking lot via the West Cliff trail. Enjoy our Interpretive Nature Trail. Explore some of our lesser used southern trails. Walk the new Beaver Pond trail from Parkman Woods Road. Maps can be found at putneymountain.org. Just, please, do so safely – avoid touching kiosks or nature posts, socially distance yourself from others, and keep dogs on leash and away from other people. Most of all breathe. Getting out in nature is one of the best things we can do for ourselves right now.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- In-Person Voting in Putney
- Halloweeny Ukulele Flash Mob
- Landmark College Update on COVID-19 Testing of Students, Faculty, and Staff (October 27, 2020)
- Hidden Springs Farm Store Update
- Online lecture/discussion: “Election 2020 and the Fantasy of a White Christian America”
- Selectboard Vacant Position Rebuttal to Private Citizen Howard Fairman
- Owner and dog reunited – Chocolate Lab found
- Studded Snow Tires for Sale
- GARBAGE AND RECYCLING LEFT WITH BOTTLE DONATIONS
- Apply for Putney Selectboard vacancy to be filled November 4, 2020