This is a very good time to get yourself and kids outside. Come on up to the summit; loop back to the parking lot via the West Cliff trail. Enjoy our Interpretive Nature Trail. Explore some of our lesser used southern trails. Walk the new Beaver Pond trail from Parkman Woods Road. Maps can be found at putneymountain.org. Just, please, do so safely – avoid touching kiosks or nature posts, socially distance yourself from others, and keep dogs on leash and away from other people. Most of all breathe. Getting out in nature is one of the best things we can do for ourselves right now.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Wanted to Hire.
- The Putney Food Co-op Celebrates 80 Years
- Tonight! Alfred Hitchcock and the Art of Suspense–7pm via Zoom
- Come Grow With Us at the Putney Community Garden
- Monthly Foot Clinic at Putney Community Cares
- State Reps Host Community Conversation-Online
- Seeking Energy Committee members
- Green Up Day is May 1, 2021
- ReWild Putney! Native Nut Trees For Our Community
- Singalong Concert to Benefit Community Asylum Seekers Project (CASP)