This is a very good time to get yourself and kids outside. Come on up to the summit; loop back to the parking lot via the West Cliff trail. Enjoy our Interpretive Nature Trail. Explore some of our lesser used southern trails. Walk the new Beaver Pond trail from Parkman Woods Road. Maps can be found at putneymountain.org. Just, please, do so safely – avoid touching kiosks or nature posts, socially distance yourself from others, and keep dogs on leash and away from other people. Most of all breathe. Getting out in nature is one of the best things we can do for ourselves right now.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Putney Foodshelf Open 4/4 from 9-11
- PUTNEY BUSINESS & LOCAL RESOURCE SURVEYS
- Please sign up for Putney Library’s Newsletter
- Public Statement on C19 Testing from Putney Residents Sen. Jeanette White & Rep. Mike Mrowicki
- Putney Foodshelf to Change Hours of Operation
- 2020 Census -SHAPE YOUR FUTURE.
- Wanted: Laying Hens
- 3.29.2020 PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
- Putney Community Nightly Bell Ringing!
- Vt. National Guard to Set Up C19 Testing Site at Landmark College