This is a very good time to get yourself and kids outside. Come on up to the summit; loop back to the parking lot via the West Cliff trail. Enjoy our Interpretive Nature Trail. Explore some of our lesser used southern trails. Walk the new Beaver Pond trail from Parkman Woods Road. Maps can be found at putneymountain.org. Just, please, do so safely – avoid touching kiosks or nature posts, socially distance yourself from others, and keep dogs on leash and away from other people. Most of all breathe. Getting out in nature is one of the best things we can do for ourselves right now.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Hiring: Putney Foodshelf opening for part-time Operations Manager
- Brattleboro VFW Breakfast/Turkey Dinner Public Welcome to All Meals
- PAHC Meeting Wednesday September 29 7pm
- Next Stage Arts Project presents Kat Wright and Pete Bernhard on Sunday, September 26
- Putney Democrats Organize to Support Women’s Reproductive Freedom
- Twilight on the Tavern Lawn presents Planet Zydeco on September 19
- Senior Solutions Seeks to Train Putney Residents as Tai Chi Instructors; Help Improve Seniors’ Balance and Prevent Falls!
- Seeking Housemate
- Lacto fermentation workshop with Tim Allen
- Kitty Missing!