Come one and all to this free presentation on the Importance of Nature – Based Play and Education by David Sobel, author, teacher, and nature-activist. This presentation is especially for parents and educators. It will take place at the Compass School, 7892 US Route 5, Westminster. It is co-sponsored by Windmill Hill Pinnacle Association, The Nature Museum, Putney Mountain Association, and Windham Regional Woodlands Association. with Program support from the Bellows Falls and Springfield Rotary Clubs. For more information visit www.windmillhillpinnacle.org. Our children need to play OUTSIDE!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Putney Planning Commission Seeking Members
- Next Stage Presents Alisa Amador and Seth Glier on Friday, August 7
- Labrador Retriever Puppy Available
- 7.22.2020 Putney Property Tax Bill Announcement
- Next Stage Arts Project presents Crocodile River Music on Saturday, July 25
- Thursday, July 23rd at 6:30pm–PROSE POEMS, SOUND, IMAGE, MEANING CITIZEN: An American Lyric, by Claudia Rankine
- Vermont Jazz Center’s 45th Annual Summer Workshop Goes Virtual With ZOOM INTO JAZZ!
- Missing cat
- Aug. 11 Primary Election- Online Candidates Forum for Windham 4 Democrats