Come one and all to this free presentation on the Importance of Nature – Based Play and Education by David Sobel, author, teacher, and nature-activist. This presentation is especially for parents and educators. It will take place at the Compass School, 7892 US Route 5, Westminster. It is co-sponsored by Windmill Hill Pinnacle Association, The Nature Museum, Putney Mountain Association, and Windham Regional Woodlands Association. with Program support from the Bellows Falls and Springfield Rotary Clubs. For more information visit www.windmillhillpinnacle.org. Our children need to play OUTSIDE!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- seeking someone to replace insulation in basement ceiling for hourly rate
- Top the Truck for the Putney Foodshelf
- Heritage Breed Icelandic Roosters
- Blues and BBQ with Danny Brooks and Li’l Miss Debi plus Sunny Lowdown at Next Stage on Saturday, September 21
- Disability Justice Advocate Lydia X.Z. Brown Speaks at Landmark College, October 1
- Town of Putney Equity and Inclusion Committee Forum
- Sarasa Ensemble: Music for 3 Cellos–Discounted Rush Tickets available at Putney Library
- NEYT presents Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind
- Looking for 5 drawer lateral filing cabinet
- Vermont Jazz Center Sextet On Stage at Main Street Arts