The Windham Southeast School District (“WSESD”) board will meet on Tuesday, March 17th, at 7 p.m. at Brattleboro Union High School in order to hold a vote to postpone its annual meeting, originally scheduled for that date and time, due to the serious public health risk posed by Coronavirus. No other business will be transacted.While this meeting, like all WSESD board meetings, is open to the public, the board humbly suggests, out of concern for their safety, that individuals over 65 and any individual with elevated risk factors, as well as their family members and caregivers, not attend. Other than the March 17thboard meeting, BUHS is closed to community meetings until further notice. Any member of the public who chooses to attend the meeting must follow proper precautions to minimize exposing themselves or others. The board will practice social distancing to minimize the risk of transmission at the meeting. As no business other than postponement will be transacted, the public is strongly urged to consider staying home.The WSESD board is committed to ensuring public safety and that the residents of the towns of Brattleboro, Dummerston, Guilford, and Putney have the opportunity to exercise their right to vote at the annual meeting. The board appreciates the public’s understanding and patience, and will update the public as to the make-up date for the annual meeting as soon as possible.1
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Putney Foodshelf Open 4/4 from 9-11
- PUTNEY BUSINESS & LOCAL RESOURCE SURVEYS
- Please sign up for Putney Library’s Newsletter
- Public Statement on C19 Testing from Putney Residents Sen. Jeanette White & Rep. Mike Mrowicki
- Putney Foodshelf to Change Hours of Operation
- 2020 Census -SHAPE YOUR FUTURE.
- Wanted: Laying Hens
- 3.29.2020 PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
- Putney Community Nightly Bell Ringing!
- Vt. National Guard to Set Up C19 Testing Site at Landmark College