Beginning a yoga practice can be intimidating and overwhelming. To help you get started, I’ve created a 4-week beginner yoga series that will breakdown poses, breathing, and relaxation techniques. You will also learn how yoga can make you happier and healthier. Learn more and sign up here: http://wp.me/P33c7R-tf
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Smart Growth and 350Vt Testimony at Putney Housing Committee
- Next Stage Arts presents two NYC artists Big Lazy / Mamie Minch Sunday February 5th 7:30pm 15 Kimball Hill, Putney VT
- Select Board Meeting on Public Safety
- Middlebury New Filmmakers Festival’s Vermont Tour 2022 Brings Award-Winning Documentary Films to Next Stage Arts in Putney, VT on February 4th & 6th
- Statehouse Conversation Online
- Library Closed on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- SASH (Support & Services at Home) is here for you!
- Free Lowrey Organ, must go immediately
- Putney Library Hosts Reading by Caroline Ailanthus: Ecological Memory
- Broadband Assistance For Eligible Families