My husband and I live in Westminster, Vermont, and with current work schedules we need some help around the house, it is time to tidy! I envision this starting off as once a week, and then moving towards a bi-weekly schedule. Our youngest son also resides with us, but he works full time, and we also have Ms. Annie, our lovely pup, who absolutely loves meeting new people. Should you have an interest, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would enjoy meeting you, talking specifics, and making sure we are a match for an interested party. Roles: general housework, and possibility for additional special projects. Looking forward to hearing from you.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Putney Mountain Association Poetry Contest
- Come hear Big Woods Voices & support Putney Cares on Sunday 4/22/18
- Cantrip and Lindsay Straw at Next Stage on Saturday, April 21
- April 21 Women in Music Gala: “O, Britannia!”
- Running for office? Come speak with the Putney Democrats!
- Trinity Rep Announces JAMES ROBERTS, PUTNEY SCHOOL Winner of the 2018 WRITE HERE! WRITE NOW! Playwriting Competition
- Putney Cares next Community Luncheon Tuesday 4/24/18
- OSHER CANCELLED for April 16th
- Free FRANKENchicks
- Tuesday, April 17th–Family Weaving Workshop: a Vacation Week Program at Putney Library