My husband and I live in Westminster, Vermont, and with current work schedules we need some help around the house, it is time to tidy! I envision this starting off as once a week, and then moving towards a bi-weekly schedule. Our youngest son also resides with us, but he works full time, and we also have Ms. Annie, our lovely pup, who absolutely loves meeting new people. Should you have an interest, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would enjoy meeting you, talking specifics, and making sure we are a match for an interested party. Roles: general housework, and possibility for additional special projects. Looking forward to hearing from you.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Gravestones Repaired
- Putney Food Coop Program to Help Top the Truck
- The Putney School Harvest Festival
- Putney Foodshelf Top the Truck Food Drive on Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2018
- Next Community Luncheon for Seniors at Putney Community Cares
- Free HP DeskJet color printer
- Moving Across Country! Pretty furniture for sale!
- Ellis Paul and Garrin Benfield at Next Stage on Friday, October 19
- Genticorum and Zoe Darrow at Next Stage on Friday, October 5
- The 10th Puppets in the Green Mountains International Festival: Opening The Doors