My husband and I live in Westminster, Vermont, and with current work schedules we need some help around the house, it is time to tidy! I envision this starting off as once a week, and then moving towards a bi-weekly schedule. Our youngest son also resides with us, but he works full time, and we also have Ms. Annie, our lovely pup, who absolutely loves meeting new people. Should you have an interest, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would enjoy meeting you, talking specifics, and making sure we are a match for an interested party. Roles: general housework, and possibility for additional special projects. Looking forward to hearing from you.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- 2018-2019 Property Tax Bill
- Antidote Poetry Series to Feature CAConrad
- BCTV Interview with Reps. Mrowicki and Toleno on 2018 Legislative Session
- 2011 SAAB 9.5 for Sale
- Thursday at Putney Library: Deep Community in a Small Mountain Village in El Salvador
- Wednesday at Putney Library: The Poetry of Toni Ortner, Tim Mayo, and Terry Hauptman
- Tuesday at Putney Library: The World in Claire’s Classroom, Film Screening and Film Maker Talk
- Contra Dance With The Candidate
- Session Americana at Next Stage on Friday, July 20
- Thanks to the Putney Community for your support of Putney Cares