My husband and I live in Westminster, Vermont, and with current work schedules we need some help around the house, it is time to tidy! I envision this starting off as once a week, and then moving towards a bi-weekly schedule. Our youngest son also resides with us, but he works full time, and we also have Ms. Annie, our lovely pup, who absolutely loves meeting new people. Should you have an interest, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would enjoy meeting you, talking specifics, and making sure we are a match for an interested party. Roles: general housework, and possibility for additional special projects. Looking forward to hearing from you.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Thursday, March 28th–The River Junction Writers read from Short Tall Tales at Putney Library
- Socks in the Frying Pan and Zoe Darrow at Next Stage
- Tires for sale
- A few things for sale
- MUD SEASON & DIRT ROADS
- Free Airdyne Bike
- Certified Reflexologist available in Putney
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Russell Malone Quartet
- Putney Community Cares next Community Luncheon for Seniors Tuesday 3/26/19
- Information session on artist trip to Tuscany to be held March 21