My husband and I live in Westminster, Vermont, and with current work schedules we need some help around the house, it is time to tidy! I envision this starting off as once a week, and then moving towards a bi-weekly schedule. Our youngest son also resides with us, but he works full time, and we also have Ms. Annie, our lovely pup, who absolutely loves meeting new people. Should you have an interest, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would enjoy meeting you, talking specifics, and making sure we are a match for an interested party. Roles: general housework, and possibility for additional special projects. Looking forward to hearing from you.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- How to Spot a Scam
- MEDICARE FRAUD PREVENTION WORKSHOP CANCELLED TODAY FRIDAY 12/14/18
- Fair and Impartial Policing Forum
- Transportation in Vermont
- An Exciting Change for Putney Library!
- Circles of Social Life: A Study of Putney, Vermont 2018
- Putney Food Coop Update – Soft Opening Dec. 19th
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses Now Available at Town Hall
- Cookie Swap with Recipes at Next Stage
- River Singers Holiday Concerts at Next Stage Arts